Monday, March 26, 2007

Thank u loved ones...

Though I technically was not supposed to celebrate my birthday this year, some people still made the effort to make sure I was remembered. Birthday greetings came from near and far and I got lots of hugs :)

The girls started by insisting that I should at least have dinner with them and they bought a totally yummy chocolate cake with very apt words in their view with the upcoming performance in April. We went a bit quiet at dinner cos America's Next Top Model came on and we were very distracted. The boys had their own discussion in the corner. The group is still pondering on the "best possible gift" apparently despite my wishlist sitting at Shabby Chic :)















Next to bring a huge smile to my face was H with a lovely meal at Senja Lounge the Saturday before. I didnt get my present till Monday after I was very tired out from the heat of visiting dad's grave n the morning of prayers but I was VERY HAPPY with the result! I had no idea what he was going to get me other than the flowers bit. An achievement for me cos the guy doesnt believe in giving flowers and I think the effort was as beautiful as the gifts. The girls in my office now think he is a romantic *grinz*
















And finally...he gave me my new toy...
Oh and I finally managed to finish an LO yesterday. Was totally inspired as soon as I saw the pics. Will post soon!!

3 comments:

{ Yu'er } said...

lovely!

Scrapper-holic said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Do show us what you got from your wishlist too ya and can't wait to see your LO!

Pandachu said...

Thanks for the comments ladies. I have only received something on my wishlist from one person cos my gf's havent passed me the stuff yet so I will probably post the pics with a pic of my latest LO (that is unless I get to do another LO tomorrow!!)

Scrapperholic, my fingers were almost numb from all the cutting out of the flowers!