Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dance Amo


These are my bling dance shoes that I got after quite a trek looking for John & Josephine in Singapore. My original intention was to get Supadance shoes but I couldnt resist the bling on this pair. I loved the colour as well. This is my first proper pair of dance shoes after buying mediocre shoes when I first started dancing as I knew I wasnt that good as a beginner n would probably wear out my shoes more. These babies will be showcased on my feet at D Music Motion's 2nd Aniversary show which has now been moved to 21st/22nd April due to various reasons. What makes this pair even more memorable for me was H accompanying me n both of us half getting lost looking for the shop in Singapore then offering to pay for it for me. Sweet but I wanted to pay for my first pair myself. Silly I know but I felt guilty about him forking out for the rest of the expenses of the trip already anyway :)

No comments: