Thursday, March 1, 2007

This was hard...

When I went on to Scrapperholic’s blog and started reading her posts (as usual), I started freezing up when I noted that she had been tagged with this post. This was cos I knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I could possibly be one of the people she would choose to tag. Sure enough I did and it was a challenge n these things may not necessarily be weird to some but its my list anyway.

The rules are:-

“Those who get tagged must post 6 weird things about themselves in their blog and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post, you must choose 6 other people to tag”

So here goes…

i. I eat really slowly. Some people find this weird as I take up to 2 or 3 times as long to finish my food compared to them. I dunno, wolfing down food is just not my style

ii. I keep 50 cent coins (to pay for parking) on a non slip mat on my car dashboard. The coins are hidden under my dog and monkey beanies. My friend Sha finds this strange. I only do it cos I don’t want the coins sliding everywhere and to make sure the coins don’t get heated up by the sun, they are hidden under the beanines J

iii. I like to eat things that some people don’t necessarily like and I can eat a lot of it. Examples are crabs, fish head, snails cooked Japanese or French stylie and even sea snails, chicken feet, fish intestine, fish roe, durian, etc

iv. I would rather spend my money on a holiday abroad or recently on scrapbooking than on branded handbags, shoes, etc.

v. I would buy a really expensive present for my bf but can never find it worthy to spend that much on myself (cos I can get more than 1 thing for the price of that one wallet, Armani shirt, etc). In the past, I have bought bf’s branded wallets, belts n clothes but not for myself.

vi. My car is also like my makeshift caravan. I usually work late and have something on during the night. Most of the time, I don’t go home til late and usually after work I’ll either head to H’s or the dance studio etc. Cos of this, I have to keep my shoes, change of clothes, dance shoes, sport shoes, jacket (for court), belly dancing scarves, make up, etc. in my car so I don’t go “Opps! I forgot” and have to rush home and be totally late.

The only people I can think of tagging that haven’t already been tagged are Duckrice, Bartender and Jances. Good luck to you guys though Ducky is usually quite critical so I suppose it shouldn’t be too difficult for him…hehe.

3 comments:

Jasmin B said...

It was difficult, huh, trying to figure out 6 weird things about yourself. I had to take a few days mentally listing it out before I posted it.

Anyway, agree with you on point no. 4. I like to see branded things but when actually come to buying them, I'd rather use my money for something more practical e.g. scrapbooking supplies (he!he!) or other things which is more cost-effective & beneficial.

Had a good time at crop nite and it was really great meeting you! At least you get something done...I couldn't really do much with all the scrap stuff in the shop just 'begging' to be bought!

Pandachu said...

Begging to be bought...haha. I like that. Yea it was great meeting fellow scrappers. Maybe if we work on a joint project next time, we might be able to get something finished...hehe

Pandachu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.