Tuesday, March 20, 2007

More mags!

I havent even finished reading the last few mags I bought and here I am *smacks hand* with another 2 new ones. I went to Shabby Chic to make my wish list (please stop n take note here...hehe) Got to check out their new goodies which had just arrived and I of course added to my list *wink*. Doodling genies, stamps, chipboard and brads brads n more brads are on my list...hehe.

On the way back to my car, I decided to stop by Best Eastern (conveniently) to browse and found Scrapbook Inspirations, March 2007. The free pattern paper n velvet stickers weakened my resolve n I ended up purchasing it n heading over to Bookers where I ended up with Memory Makers, April 2007 which had a free mini file folder album project. Call me a woman but I cant resist freebies!

3 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Gosh! Don't tell me you did that all during lunchbreak??!! If your answer is YES..then call yourself hardcore as well, woman!!

In fact for the past 2 weeks, I'd bought myself a number of mags as well...probably in total like 7 excluding the other 3 titles I'd subscribed from Scrapping Gals! He! He! So I'm also calling myself hardcore as well...!! Hah! Hah!

And as for SC, I want the brads too!! Esp the pink glitter and flowers!!! *Bite finger nails*

Danura said...

what??? the march edition has arrived? Im off tmrw and get my hands on those freebies!

Pandachu said...

Jazz yes I did it all during my lunch break. Had to tapau Sushi Tei set lunch back to office...hehe. All I need to do is to find time to finish these mags..

Oh, Scrapbook Inspirations is UK based. Suddenly I love my little sister in UK more n will send her my shopping list along with lots of love. Hope u read this Janz! :p