Thursday, March 1, 2007

28th Feb 2007

I just realised I've been talking abt scrapping so much recently, I havent really gone into updating my overseas peeps about what I've been up to.
This is who I celebrated being alive with after rushing to Senja when belly dancing rehersals finally finished at 9pm...Lin was finally back....


If course I got to see my darling too sometime in between....here's a pic of us....

Just kidding....hehe....there are enough pics of us in the blog already me thinks so wont gross u guys out with more cuddly pics for now :) Seriously though after dinner, I joined him at our mates house winding down in proper CNY style....rummy, poker and 3 kings with sips or wine/ beer in between. The lovely hosts did not let us depart empty handed at the end of the night and gave us a lovely Bel Air burner with Fleur de Lotus scent. Hope I can squeeze in more rummy tonite after Margaret's open house...hehe....


Wish I could have my UK mates with me as well but oh well, guess u cant have it all...

Tuesday night saw me at the BBA Hall for the Brunei Basketball Association's Annual dinner. I reckon most people turned up just to see this guy...



He's grown too thin for my liking to be honest. For those not in the loop, this is the famous Wu Chun. Bruneian guy who's been whisked off to Taiwan to be part of the band Farenheit and also acted in Tokyo Juliet and Hanakimi. Also one of the owners of Fitnesszone in Brunei. That ball he is holding was auctioned off at $900 on the night. H bought that ball earlier in the day...hehe. Its the signature that made the price difference :)
Lin will be leaving on Saturday after 2 weeks here and I've only seen her like 3 times!! *sob!*

No comments: