Monday, March 12, 2007

Lee's card



As promised, here is a picture of the card I made Lee for her bday that I did on crop night. I used the Sizzix to cut out the Happpy Birthday words on cardstock and the white butterfly with flourishes were from my Wholy Cow! white rub-ons that are oh-so beautiful. Then I had this idea to use the Whale-of-a-punch and had to measure out the squares before punching them out. I initially stuck on the Prima flowers with brads then remembered my organza ribbon so I took off the flowers, stuck the ribbon across the 'boxes' and put the flowers back on. I covered the dark purple cardstock with lighter purple at the back for a contrast n also for the brads to stay on. The inside was just a simple pull out (of her spa voucher present) and some words from H and me :)
At the end of it, I didnt want to give the card away cos it was so lovely but I guess I can always try and incorporate this in an LO later on....so pwetty tho!




No comments: