Sunday, March 4, 2007

D Music Motion's 2nd Aniversary Show

The much anticipated event is finally almost ready. The performing guests have been unveiled as a Standard (i.e. Ballroom) Dancing couple who are Blackpool competitors. European totty! The lady is from Germany and the guy is Australian I think but they entered in Blackpool representing Germany. While the rest of us are slaving away perfecting our performances which obviously cannot compare to these professionals, you're ensured of an entertaining night no matter what! Details are:-

Date: 14th April, 2007 @ 7pm

Venue: Songket Ballroom, Ridzqun Hotel, Gadong, Brunei Darussalam

Ticket Prices: $120, $90, $60

The price of your ticket includes dinner, entertainment which has lots of flashy dance moves and skimpy costumes (not for the kids laa!) and open dance floor after the show.

Please let me know if you're interested to watch me embarass myself showing my fats in my belly dancing costume, boogie dancing in my can-can skirt and keeping up with my learned senior dancers in our latin combo. Yikes! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Danura said...

Oooh you go to d music motion fitness? my 5 year old goes there for her ballet. I did the adult ballet a few months back jst to complement my practice but havent kick started it again cos i dont have the time.. Hope you had a blast!

D.

Pandachu said...

Danura, I've been there since 2005. I love the friendly vibe there and refuse to go to another studio even if they have cheaper rates. They have lots of fun group classes now for those who dont want to splurge on 1-2-1 classes :)