Monday, April 2, 2007

Its been a scrapping great weekend!

So, I've finally decided not to wait to retake my not very good pictures of my latest work and post it up anyway along with some pictures of my scrap space and the stuff I got that arrived from Singapore. This was the mess that was when I had to take out all my stuff n rearrange it so that I would know where everything was and ensure there was stuff for my big shopping spree to Shabby Chic.











So, this was what I cut and pasted and embelished for ages last week when I finally had a night free to scrap....

These pictures of my sisters inspired me to have them scrapped straightaway. It took me a total of about 3 hours including all the cutting n arranging but it was worth it in the end! The 3D flowers were painstakingly cut out from the same pattern paper from MM's Fresh Anthology Eliza collection. Had sore fingers for a while and put on 3D sponge dots for a layered 3D effect. The big "S" was chipboard which was painted with pink paint then I painted the edges with white paint then covered the whole thing with shiny clear paint. The rest of the title was from DCWV black chipboard stickers which had to be painted pink twice to cover up the black colour properly. Flowers are from the Prima Bitty Bag and the rub-ons are American Craft. The jigsaw frames are from the same MM Fresh Anthology collection.

3 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Gosh!! Look at all the goodies you got!! So siok la!! It's a fantastic way of treating/pampering yourself!! I can't wait for my birthday special at Shabby's tho it's about 4 months away!! But I'll be definitely putting that special treat to good use!!

And your LO here is good!! Ya! Flower cutting is painstakingly a pleasure!! He! He! In fact I know the MM Fresh Anthology has a 3D sticker that's exactly like the one you did but it got sold out at Shabby.

But overall...really lovely piece of LO...like the flourish bit!

Scrapper-holic said...

Woohoo look at how your stash is growing!! Soon you're gonna need a truck to cart your stuff away if you get a new scrapspace! Hee.

You can get the 3D stickers Jazz mentioned from Scrapping Gals. Saw them there recently.

Pandachu said...

Jazz, belum lagi...that was before I went b'day shopping at Shabby Chic and my gf's presents...hehe.

Scrapperholic, I dont look forward to the day I have to move unless there are proper shelves n drawers for me to put my stuff *grinz* I think I did ok cutting out my flowers so I will prob jus stick with that instead of buying the 3D sticker...still got the rest of the pattern paper left :p Waste not, want not!!