Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Yay! I’m single for a week!! Don’t get my wrong, I love my cuddles and will miss them dearly but there has just been so much happening and will be happening this month, I’m starting to wear myself out. When H is around, squeezing in “US” time amongst all my other activities is a must so its easier not to do that when he’s not around…hehe.

The show is now just next Monday and I still have stones to stick on my costume. Before that we’re having daily bowling practice for the upcoming Law Society Bowling Tournament on Friday and our dance classes for the performance at the Law Ball is starting as well. Catwalk practice is this Saturday…ppffffttt!! All this and I gotta squeeze in time to finish my “to watch” list….

i. episodes 13 -16, Season 3 of House;
ii. episodes 13 – 16 of 24;
iii. season 2 (and *fingers crossed* season 3) of Gray’s Anatomy;
iv. season 7 of CSI: Las Vegas
v. all of Prisonbreak

Am I being realistic? No, I don’t think so either….lets try and get through (i) and (ii) first la…Oh there is also regular rummy night tomorrow and and and…. Red Bull Basketball Tournament in Gadong and *groan* lots of work….I better make sure Shawn organises that trip to Labuan…its been ages since a good nite out thanks to the crack down on local parties…

2 comments:

Danura said...

whoa, thats alot in the watch list! as much as i love to, i find i get so emotionally attached to those series , esp grey's anatomy so i try and avoid watching them.

and me time is great!

Pandachu said...

Danura, So far, I have managed 3 episodes of Gray's Anatomy, Season 2 *grin* Dance rehersals and costume practice has consumed me on most nights this week. Will ur daughter be dancing ballet at the show?