Thursday, April 26, 2007

The week is almost over...

Today's the first day I wont be dancing at all for the first time in about a month. Its a nice break that I've been waiting for. My dance instructor DD just told me that he's leaving for S'pore for 2 weeks on Sunday which means I wont be dancing for about a week after the Inaugral Law Society Dinner next week where we'll be doing the hip hop performance. I get to watch the whole of H's match tonight without having to run off somewhere after the 1st quarter. (However tomorrow I have a totally choc-a-block day)


The past month has been totally exhausting for me and if any of you have noticed I havent even had the chance to scrap for almost 2 weeks now (feels much longer though). We had a farewell dinner for a fabulous friend yesterday and it was full of laughs and great company, not forgetting the food as well! Jenkie will be going back to Phlippines while Norman works in Shanghai and we'll all miss her dearly especially at the studio. Her last performance will be with DD at the GHK Annual Dinner this Saturday which I have to rush to after showing my face at the International Women's Club (Arabian Nights) dinner....oh well, at least I get to use my belly dancing costume more than once *grinz* Our belly performance was such a success, they have asked us to perform at a charity event next month...thankfully its a while away so I can put up my feet for now.


I tried on this absolutely gorgeous dress at Bajoo yesterday. I noticed it after going through their racks and its gold which totally goes with the Law Society dinner theme of Silver and Gold plus its in lovely chiffon....unfortunately the price is a bit too much for me. The lady was apprehensive about me fitting into it at first cos she said it was too small but well what do u know...guess all that dancing has done me some good eh *wink*


This exhausting week is almost over. I've prepared what the 2 bosses have been harping on since last week despite all my dance and Law Society commitments and I'm ending it with a totally relaxing hot stones massage at the blissful Shiatzen Spa and treating H to the same for being such a lovely bf :) I *heart* my boyfriend :D


Now for some self advertising...LOL

4 comments:

Michelle said...

You look gorgeous! Woohoo!!

Danura said...

phewit! Can i just say that dress and colour looks great on you. Glam!

Lee said...

ohlala.... that's hot!

Pandachu said...

Thanks gals! Unfortunately in this pic u cant see the most outstanding part of the costume which is the flower sitting on my butt. I took a snapshot of it n showed it in one of my earlier posts together with my accessories :)