Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Spidey 3 & The Annual Law Ball


I was told last night that (depending on whether H can decide between this n bball), I get to watch Spiderman 3 with free food and a free Spidey T-shirt on Friday....Wohoo!! Its also my sister's birthday on Friday so I'm going to bring her along (if H can get us tickets) and give her, her birthday treat on Sunday after the show is over.

U know I still havent figured out what I'm going to wear cos I'm too busy trying to help sort the night out. If that silver dress is too big for me then I might just be tempted to buy the dress I'm modelling cos it is absolutely GORGEOUS!! If only the price wasnt such an off-putting factor. We've got almost everything sorted out now and our dance is shaping up though Eddie made us speed things up and we wanna change songs with only 3 practices to go!! Lucky draw is looking good....now for the headache of seeing who gets what first.....*fingers crossed I win the grand prize!!*

No comments: