Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My other passion...travel

It seems I start a new fetish every year. Last year, I started the travelling bug, the year before it was dancing, this year its scrapbooking. As you can see time is passing very slowly for me today hence my multiple posts. So back to travelling, I need to catalogue somewhere my travels. It may not be as many as most but they were travels that were not work related (company trip does not count as work related cos it was a HOLIDAY) and I spent (mostly) my hard earned money. Whatever la anyway, here's 2006...

Kota Kinabalu, Singapore, China, Kuching, Vietnam (Miri and Kuala Lurah dont count right?)

So far this year, only Singapore but KK is on for next week and I have Kuala Lumpur scheduled for July and Bangkok scheduled for September....I need to drag someone to Cambodia sometime....

London is on for next year (dont laugh, i really intend to get there this time). Someone's already going to clear up a room in his apartment for me to stay in the event I do. Accommodation's sorted...now just need to get my ass there and do the whole clubbing, shopping, coffee drinking, eating and hanging out in Hyde Park thing *grinz*

1 comment:

WS said...

Lol. Read your comment in my blog. You MAY be right about your bro. There's a joke among Kuala Lumpur girls that if you were to throw a stone in Taiwan, you will definitely hit not one but TWO delicious men. But in KL, should you throw a mountain to a sea of men, you can never hit even one hottie. So, your bro is considered quite ok by KL standards.