Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I cant stop shopping!!

Ever since my obsession (yes I concede, i am a scrapperholic) started, I have been shopping non-stop for scrapbooking stuff. If I am not in a store that specifically sells scrapbooking stuff or online surfing for new stuff, I am keeping an eye out in every shop I walk into for stuff I can use to feed my addiction. Scissors, paper, punches, stamps, glue, etc...

I'm now at a point where I am starting to forget what stuff I have in my collection. I dont know how S-holic does it. My humble collection gets resorted and reorganised every once in a while but someone just suggested that I should maybe do an itinerary which is a good idea. Furthermore, though it may be painful to some, when my friends need help scrapping or just want to do a one-off LO or album, I'm always happy to offer some of my stash (note: some only). Obviously when we shop for stuff, it doesnt just come with one item and we probably wouldnt use all of it so its only reasonable to 'allow' others to use it and share the cost. I guess its the same as splitting a pack of flowers or PP between 2 or 3.

Anyway back to shopping...my friend came back from Singapore yday with my 'little package' from Scrapbookingcove. A few packs of the new Prima flowers, some Urban Lily and 7 gypsies PP, Heidi Swapp ghost flowers and alphas, Heidi swapp chipboard alphas and shiloutte images and ribbon. This comes after controlling myself at Shabby Chic at crop night last week. At the end of this month, I have Scrapping Angels Mother's Day Kit and more stuff coming from Pictures2Pages and Shabby Chic is also getting their new shipment soon. Sigh... see my problem?

No comments: