Monday, May 14, 2007

So I was tagged....

Yeah this was weeks ago thanks to Michelle and I havent gotten round to it till now...hehe....

The deal is to randomly list out 7 things about yourself in your own blog and then tag another 7 friends. I probably wont tag 7 friends after this cos I have a feeling the ones that havent been tagged wont bother to do this...heh

1. I've bought a load of scrapbooking mags since I started it seriously in Jan and still have yet to finish reading all of them.

2. I am the eldest of 9 kids (yes there are 9 of us and we are from the same set of parents)

3. I need to get out of Brunei every few months or so even if its for a quick drive across the border. It kinda refreshes me in a weird way.

4. Colon cancer is hereditary in the family so we have to be careful what we eat but it has made me more determined to make the most out of my life

5. I like drinking green tea. Hopefully this ties in with no. 4 above in helping to prevent colon cancer

6. I love to dance but it seems only to latin or RnB music...unless I'm drunk of course then anything goes....

7. Blue has always been my favourite colour but red seems to be catching up at the moment....

No comments: