Thursday, July 31, 2008

Wow-ser!!

I am in complete awe at what the SIC guest DT and resident DT's have created for this month. We have come so far in such a short amount of time. Remember showing u what I did with my flocking kit? This is the LO I created. Had to use my flocking kit cos I found that pink wavy bit a bit too plain. So love the result!! Hope u all like it too :) Oh and do do take part in the challenge. I'm going to try some of these sketches myself *grin*


The PP and little pom pom fringe is from one of the Label Tulip add-on kits that they were clearing. Love the colour combo! And do u like my new thickers? Flowers from Prima (just cant get enough of the paintables), BG rub-on, Hambly transparency, MM brad & Technique Tuesday stamps for the journalling. TFL!!

OK on to more fun...8 people commented on my post for a RAK and the other day, my sister came along to take some of my SB stuff away for her and her mates to use to create an album for a friend. Eventho she took a huge bag, it hardly caused a dent in my SB stock so I've decided I've been too greedy and definitely have too much stuff so I'm going to give all of the 8 ladies a little something (yes even u Caroline!!~ to get u started). For the Bruneian gals, we can arrange a meet up or something and as for the overseas ladies, I think I have most of ur addresses still but just incase, just email me at jcypang@hotmail.com and I'll send them ur way. Congratulations to u all!!

2 comments:

Mescrap said...

Thank you for giveaway :)

Mescrap said...

This is such a great LO :) Love the title and such sweet photo for both of you.