Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Dear

Its my darling H's bday today and it was fortunate I planned a surprise for him on Saturday as it turns out that he has a Jap supplier over whom he has to entertain till tmr. A small but very fun group of us gathered last Saturday night and the birthday boy didnt last past midnight (I think...i was gone too). Some (censored) pics to come once my sis brings my camera cable over...

Something potentially life changing is happening to me tomorrow and despite the early notice I only decide to panic today.....argh!! I'll be meeting up with my dear friends tonight to pick at their brains and get them to mentally hold my hands for tomorrow. Urgh! I havent even figured out what to wear!!

2 comments:

Pearl said...

O my ! exciting times in your life Jessie !!! Sounds like a new job on the horizon ?


Thanks for the congrats !

That was a real heartstopping way to win ! Not recommended at all !!! At least we won ! phew ! lol!

lialuvsblythes said...

life-changing? Wat could that be! Spill!