Sunday, July 27, 2008

Should I?

Yesterday Dr A and I ventured down to KB for the Optimax seminar. Any questions or concerns I have abt LASIK have now been settled (helps that Dr A is doing hers first) especially now with Intralase. Most importantly, thanks to my good genes, my cornea is nice and thick for the procedure.

So....my sis will be in KL in Sept and says she will look after me if I do it then. I've just checked the AirAsia ticket for the period I was looking at and its well cheap....oooo so tempting!!

Update:- I've bought my ticket to KL and will be booking my appointment with Optimax as soon as I get confirmation of something on my side. The man says he will try and come along to look after me eventho I have my sister. So sweet!!



Now all I have to do in August is wait....wait for a letter, wait for a ring, wait for my eyes to be clear again!! Its been almost 20 years since I've been able to see clearly!!

2 comments:

Edleen said...

Jessie, wishing you All the Best! :)

how's dancing going?
wishing you a Fab Week ahead!

{ Yu'er } said...

Hei go for it! it's really good, my hubby did it three years ago and claimed the best thing happened to him of course after marrying me! And congrats on the engagement too!