Tuesday, July 1, 2008

How Groovie!

Another announcement for the 1st of July is that I'm the featured Groovie Guest Designer this month! Please do check out the website and see what challenge I've set for you all to try out this month!

Background:- NL and I were really good mates in primary school and just when we were getting closer, her family decided to move back to KK. Though we kept in touch, the communication kind of petered out then we met up again when we were studying in UK. Again communication dwindled and I thought she was still in London but thanks to FB, I now know she's in KK and we arrange to see each other when we can as its only a 25min flight away. We both think its quite amazing that after all this time we're still such good mates and manage to find each other no matter where we are.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I've inked the around the whole PP background and lightly gold embossed 2 sides of the PP. I also edged my PP flower cut out with Stickles and put some clear KindyGlitz on the flowers at the side to "freshen" it up a bit. Its nice and simple but I'm happy to finally get to use this 7 Gypsies PP from my SOMO kit :) Oh and dont u just love Prima Painterlys?!! TFL!!

I was tagged by Jaz. I think I've done this before so I have to think of more unimportant stuff....keke

1) Link back to the person who tagged you.Ive been tagged by Jonaks.
2) Post these rules on yout blog.
3) List 6 unimportant stufs abt yourself...

a) I love to eat Japanese food
b) I used to hash but now I'm just plain lazy....
c) My current aim is to travel to a new country every year
d) I love to dance
e) I have a closet full of clothes but I always lament about having nothing to wear (eventhough I still have some new clothes in there yet to be worn)
f) I have 3 siblings studying in 3 different continents (Asia, Australia and Europe) and we're now wondering if the next one wants to go to yet another continent (America)

4 comments:

Chowchow said...

Beautiful layouts Panad. Congrats for being featured at Groovie...

jaz lee said...

WOW Panda!what a beautiful layut and look at both the beautiful girls in the photo !(whistle blowing!!)

and congrats for being featured at Groovie!

jaz lee said...

and thx for playing along with the tagging.now i really know you better !gee!

Edleen said...

Thanks for being a Featured Groovie Guest Designer Jessie!

great challenge and hope you'll have a fun weekend :)