Sunday, July 6, 2008

Spa, drinks and sleep

I kicked off my weekend with a facial and a body scrub and massage. Talk about pampering right? I really needed it after the holiday and everything plus my face was breaking out!! Well my facial lady gave me some great tips on....oh ya I cant talk about it yet....keke....lets just say dresses, photos, venues, etc. BUT all that pampering meant I was running late for H's early bday party plans....well, I still managed to wrap his gift, buy the flower and arrange everything in the hotel room before time was up, then we sweated it out watching the opening of the Sultan Cup Basketball Competition before moving onto Sheraton for an absolutely fun night!! Lots of pictures but my sis has my camera cable at the moment so i cant post it yet...sigh....Needless to say, I slept most of Sunday....zzz....

I also gotta reply to some lovely comments on my last post...I know I dont always reply so I'm endeavouring to do so this time :)

*Pearl ~ Haha that cake was on display in this shop in Oxford and yes it was fun in Oxford. Wait up for the London, Prague n Paris pics!!

*Chowchow ~ I did Mich but I think I'm still recovering from it now!!

*Lia ~ Am doing OK babe and I'll continue to stalk ur blog to find out what ur clueing us in for!!

*Yu'er ~ Yes I did la but it was tiring!!

1 comment:

lialuvsblythes said...

omigoodness!!! 'dresses, photos, venues' ... seriously?? SERIOUSLY??