Monday, July 21, 2008

This or that?

Few of you may know that I've gone back to dancing again. Unfortunately the bottom of my shoes have worn out (dance shoes have a velvety undersole) which means its time for a new one!! Any views on these 3 (especially Monica)? They have to be ordered directly from UK and are about B$150 each so I will only order one.
I'm drawn to the first one at the moment but the last one allows me to wear the ankle strap in 3 different styles (it comes in the other 2 colours too)



5 comments:

Foodie said...

I love the black ones and also the one in the middle (long ankle strap). I REALLY don't like the other one. I would go for black because it goes with anything and you ARE paying big money for it!! I think my first choice would be the one with the long ankle strap, very pretty!

Renoa said...

I'm voting for the 2nd one..that one is pretty! With the long ankle strap, stylish n earthy tones~ suits your feet n mine too hehe!

Edleen said...

they're both Sexy! :D

and Jessie, Thank You so much for the card you sent. it's really Sweet and you made my day!

have a fun weekend!

Mescrap said...

Wow ! I admire at people who dance.
I love the brown one (2nd). I feel that lady will look sexy with long strap.

CL said...

I would think the black ones are easier to match :p and plus as you said, you can wear it in diff styles :p