Monday, July 21, 2008

July happiness for all

Monday has come around again and the weekend was quieter than the last two but I still feel tired. H gave me some $$$ which I've used to treat his mum (and me) to a foot massage and bought my friend a meal. This is why I love him so much, the little things he does for me :). Some of you may have seen an announcement here about us. I was surprised when I went to her site cos we're keeping the news quite low key but a big THANK YOU to CL for her beautiful pics :)

Now for the exciting news for those who visit my blog. I've been rearranging and trying to clear my scrap space and wondering why I so much of the same stuff so I'm giving it away as I go. Currently, I've got 3 RAK's to give away so leave a comment here about what made you smile today and I'll draw 3 names randomly on 1st August :) GOOD LUCK!!

*(LH, I'll consider ur comment for here as I've decided to edit the post :))*

10 comments:

Vivs said...

JC! Congrats on your engagement! Happy lahh! Reminds me when i first got engaged ...i smiled everyday...and cried every month! HAHA! All the best

Edleen said...

Congrats on your Engagement Jessie!!! woohoo...

Jessy Christopher said...

Hi Jessie!! Congrats on your engagement!! You looked so happy for sure! LOL! Can't wait to see the ring :)

Mescrap said...

Ok. Thanks.



First I would like to said ' CONGRATULATION ' for your engagement with such lovely man.
This wonderful news made me smile in this early morning.

Yesterday i was quite 'down' mood due to disappointment in my workplace.
After work, i spend about a night in my scrap area. Huh...all the bad things, pressure being release all.

So today is another happy day for me again :)

July 21, 2008 5:22 PM

CL said...

OoOooppsss... LOW key?? It's not something to keep LOW key about! :p blehhhh Congrats again babe hehe

CL said...

Hey what's RAK?

Renoa said...

I missed reading this post..Well, how your H treat you definitely made me smiled hehe. I just love how men manage to win their ladies heart by doing those little things. Men are just not so observant *keke* Congrats once again!

Byby said...

hellew byby here... happy things~ Congratez =)

why feeling happy? why so serious? haha anywhu.. why im feeling happy nowadays.. well ive been trying to move on eversince i found out the truth about this certain guy and i only found out that he has a gf for 8years.. a year plus after that.. its really sad that i sacrificed something for him but what i get in return? his gf texted me.. =) *sigh* it was hard to move on when the heart is still longing and aching for someone..and i was even scared to like someone, but i do believe tht one beautiful day will come and im going to be happy again.. which somehow by end of this month, i somehow found my happiness again and i never thought that love can be that good.. ( i think i was really blinded by the pain that i almost lupa how does it feel to love and to be loved )and now im beautifully happy and being the pretties wreck isnt bad after all =) hehe.. its time to be happy and everyone will be happy and deserve to be happy.. so happy happy happy hehe.. =)

June said...

Congrats on your engagement!!!!!

What made me happy today ? Getting a morning kiss from my kids the moment they woke up.

Stephanie said...

Count me in!.:P
Jessie, congrats on your engagement!