Monday, July 28, 2008

I finally played with my flocking kit

I didnt like that some of the flock fell out in clumps (but that's just me) but I LOVE the velvety feel of the finished product so I turned this...

into this...

Just went over the places I wanted to outline with my ZIG glue pen (my new best scrapping friend)

Some of u that went for the crop at SD on Saturday would have seen me in the initial stages of doing this LO. I've blurred out the picture of the subject as I'm unsure if I have her permission to post this picture and she's outstation so I cant ask her. This was based on a previous Pencillines sketch that I fell in love with at first sight. Had to rotate it as the picture was landscaped but I'm very happy with how it turned out all the same :)




Last but not least, here is a little sneak peek of my LO for next month's SIC Challenge. There's a little twist next month that is oh so fun! U have until tomorrow to submit ur LO for this month's challenge so hurry hurry!!



P.S. Dont forget, u can still post here for a RAK!!

2 comments:

jaz lee said...

beautiful kit pandachu!and missing you!thx for dropping by my blog.but if u dun hear fr me 4sumtime,pls pardon me,my laptop is dwn.gota go library to log in.sigh.anyway,loving wat u did with the kit!!

Vivs said...

love the layout u made with such technique on the papers! i still cant do those. keep em comin!