Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A bit of scrapping stuff

Last Friday's wedding was an absolute blast! The boys got tortured and we partied the nite away at Baze. I had to leave early however due to somebody *grumble grumble* so didnt get a chance to dance but it was great seeing so many people I havent seen in a long time. Congratulations again to the happy couple!!

I dragged myself out of bed (a bit later than I was supposed to)on Saturday for the SIC Crop Party and we had soo much fun!! You can see more photos and links at their website here. Congratulations to the ladies that won RAK's and well done to all the gals for being so creative with their challenges. The judges had a really tough time picking the winners. I'm still working on the challenge set my Emily which was to alter a folder cos I've changed my mind about it...huhuhu....

While we're on SIC, this month's challenge is about Birthdays so hurry up and dig out those party photos people!! I did mine with a slight twist in that I wrote what I was contented with on my last birthday. There are so many possibilities for this very general subject...I cant wait to see what the other scrappers come up with!!

Photobucket

I decided I hadnt used a black background in a while so I used Bling CS for this one. I cut out the circle from an MM PP but somehow didnt like the combination of the polka dots with the red border so I cut it out and lightly gold embossed and UTEE'ed it. I added my favourite technique of PP cut out's from Tinkering Ink PP and distressed the 2 PP I used to mat my photo. The little journalling at the corner was on my current fav journaling stamp from OA and I'm so in love with my Chipboard Glitter Thickers. I added some little OA birdie stamps to finish it off and outlined a little shadow on each bird with my red Sakura gel pen. TFL!!

No comments: