Tuesday, July 15, 2008

...and men dont understand why women complain...

A conversation with the bf yday...

J: I feel like cooking today
H: U very free ah?
J: I'm sick of eating out
H: Cook Maggi then.
J: I feel like home cooked food
H: Fine but i'm not washing up
J: >.<

Hehe we had a simple but nice dinner of chicken n veg soup, baked chicken wings, egg fried with chopped long bean and konyaku jelly for dessert....healthy kan? And I am totally against using MSG in my cooking so all the flavour came from the food n spices. I just hate the way I smell after cooking tho...ugh!

Btw Lia, about ur comment....yea seriously!! Furniture shopping was on Saturday *wink*
*little moan* My mum is turning into a Mumzilla. It ages away yet but she got me so upset yday. H managed to calm me down but I was still in a need to rant so much that I called up my mate in UK (as it was too late to call the locals). Sigh!

Oh and I managed to scrap a bit...an LO (which took me ages) and a few cards from my scraps...its addictive actually....I think I may do tags next...

1 comment:

jaz lee said...

hey pandanchu! reading your blog makes me laf.tfs!