Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Stitching fun!

Someone got a new phone....ladies beware, once ur man gets a new phone especially one with a touch screen, he wont be holding ur hand while you guys are walking around together...LOL. Someone was also in yesterday's papers...shessh, talk abt
being in the limelight!

Oh made this for a friend. I'm never stitching so much on a card again!! LOL! (but I like how it turned out tho :p) I traced round some Scenic Route chipboard then poked the holes in before rubbing out my pencil tracing then stiching the letters. Nice ya?

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lovely card!!

jaz lee said...

hi agn pandachu,i muz say agn,im so blessed to have won yr beautiful rak prize.im of cox very excited abt it ;)
my name: Jazmine Lee.tx loads...

btw,lovely card,uve got great patience stitching dat up ;)

jaz

Sleepless said...

very sweet. im bumming some threads of my big sis tomorrow..havent tried this stitching thing to be honest..hehehehe

Michelle said...

Ooohhh.. I LOVE the card!!! So cute!

lauren bergold said...

oh *WOW*!!! that did come out amazingly! love, LOVE, *loooooooove* it!!!