Thursday, October 25, 2007

KL here I come!

I've been tagged by Liza and Redz so I better get on with it :p

1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are my 7 random facts:-

1. I have a load of snacks in my office which I keep for other people to snack on. Yep, I'm a feeder! LOL!!
2. For those who dont know, I have 8 siblings...there are 9 of us...and I'm the eldest. My mum is wonder woman for giving birth to all of us and bringing us up to what we are today
3. I can sleep loads! I think I inherited it from my dad, he used to be able to sleep anywhere, anytime, etc
4. The ultimate role model in my life is my late father. He taught me and gave me so much and in my eyes, is the ultimate survivor cancer patient
6. I dont like skinny men...I find them un-huggable
7. I love cooking and baking but am so lazy to do so unless I have a really nice n clean kitchen....this has of course taken a back seat to scrapping (which I cant stop shopping for)

There you go! Now I shall tag...

Gary
Monica (ok I dont hav her link)
Pearl
Jasmine
Michelle
Wanshin
Jances

No comments: