Monday, October 1, 2007

And the WINNER is.....



So this is what the winner of the RAK will be receiving in her mailbox soon...just some PP, rub-on's, a glitter sheet of CS and some embelishments in a convenient little stackable plastic container....

But before we go on to that...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANCY WANCY....haha...that's my sister who is 20 today....Gasp!! She called us yesterday to tell us about her humongous room in Oxford...its so big, they couldnt fit it all in one floor...so she has a 2 storey bedroom...in uni!! Talk about glamming it! Apparently Chelsea Clinton used to stay in that room (if my mum got her facts right)....talk about lucky sod!

Moving on...another lovely lady shares this wonderful day with my sister (and also China for its National Day...muahaha)...and this is the lovable Nina from my office (who also conincidently loves pink) so I made her this....


Ok, sis before you go all...where's mine...I do have your letter "J" that needs to be altered and sent to you....at some point :p. Din have time to do before you left bah....

Nina also helped me to pick my RAK winner.....



.....*drumroll*.......


Congratulations Jaz (now both my RAK winners are Jaz...lol)....please let me have your address so I can send the RAK over (okok...and my pic too) ")

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Happy Birthday to your Sis!
my little girl turns 5 today :)

and here's my email:
grooviemary@yahoo.com

Congrats Jaz!!!