Monday, October 1, 2007

I miss him...

I've been blog hopping again...I think this woman's work is amazing!!

On another note I've been having insomnia the past couple of days....I survived the yesterday but started feeling very very tired by about 7pm...didnt help that I was at a HUGE sungkai buffet at Ridzqun....today I'm just feeling totally bushed!

It didnt help that last night I started thinking abt my dad...
*what a great dad he was
*what he taught me
*what he gave me
*how much he loved me
*what a great grandfather he would have been to my future children, nieces, nephews etc
*how much i miss him

Things are just not the same and as much I try to block it out and not think too much, sometimes it just hits me....at work, while driving, while watching a movie, while trying to sleep, etc. H gets bewildered when I start crying out of the blue

And I realised something last night...the most painful things are the hardest to tell the ones you love the most.

On another note, have you seen the Prima flowers range?

2 comments:

jaz lee said...

hi PANDACHU!!!! muackkk!!oct rocks!u make my heart smiles!o my,wif all the pretties cuming their way!!yummy! thx pandachu,thx nina!my add: THE CALLISTA,22 MAR THOMA ROAD,#09-08 SINGAPORE 328702.

and juz wanna say i like reading yr blog.sumting in common i muz say, im missing my pa dearly too.sumtings u describe it the way i always wanted to but could not,but u found the words to fill in the blanks of my thots ...guess life goes on...thx 4cumin by my blog.cheers!jaz

Wati Basri said...

ohh...i miss my dad too. and recently i scrap about it!i felt better after doin that! mayb u shld...*hugz*