Monday, October 22, 2007

CNY tradition



This is my submission for the Team Groovie challange for this month. As soon as they mentioned tradition, I remembered that we always take this family photo every CNY after the lion dance performance. Mainly BG PP used for those who can recognise it (u might know by now that I cannot resist cutting PP up) including the background paper. I like my little fireworks (its set off after the lion gets the ang pow) though I'm missing the most important element of CNY which is the ANG POW!! (that'll be another LO...heheh)

4 comments:

Jasmin B said...

Lovely take on the Create challenge Panda!! Fantastic cut-outs as usual!!

Stephanie said...

Great layout!.(:

jaz lee said...

hey pandachu,u almost made me kiss d postman!LOL!thx for yr candies...so swit!luv them all.thx for the technique on wat todo with d coaster sets.luv it!
btw,my pub at scrapbooking memories.

WS said...

hey jess! i won't be attending the law conference. but do give me a buzz if you want to meet up for a drink. :)