Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Raya pressies!

These are a sample of some of the cards I made my colleagues for raya. Started on them some time ago and got totally lazy to make more after 13/14 cards. The words are embossed on the light coloured cardstock which was cut out and inked. Quite like how they turned out. I made a couple more with mulberry paper and silver embossing but I've already given them away :p



It isnt easy sorting out raya gifts for 20 on a budget...definitely not to get everyone Patchi. So I thought I'd make use of my origami boxes to make individual boxes and put 'some' chocolate in there rather than a whole Patchi box. Here is work in progress....



These are the boxes all tied up with ribbon. I thought of decorating them and all but I think they look nice enough...and I was running out of time (and sleep...*yawn*)



So here we are.....
*cost of pattern paper = $XXX
*cost of Patchi chocolates & Hershey's kisses = $XXX
*cost of making and giving the finished product = PRICELESS



Dinner and movie with H tonight....more Sungkai makan tomorrow and Thur...so why am I not getting fatter?!! *pinch*

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Aww... gorgeous work!!!(:

jaz lee said...

hi pandachu,you make great gifts and u make a great fren!yr frenz are lucky to have u ;) o,i really miss all these selamat hari raya stufs now.used to be in msia wif tons of malay buddies.miss them thou!anyway,hv fun wif em!btw,did u include yr pic in the rak2me?wanna scrap it up 4u ;) howabt dat?
jaz

*Dream Weaver* said...

Thats really thoughtful of you.
Enjoy KL :)

Scrapper-holic said...

Wow love the pressies!! They look so good with the ribbon al tied up.

Monica-FC said...

I love those and those are worth more than anything else. what a thoughtful gift.