Wednesday, October 10, 2007

KL (again!)

Yep, I'll be heading over to KL twice in a year after not visiting it for a while. This time its work...well kinda. I'll be attending the Malaysian Law Conference in particular to give a short talk on views on the intended Young Lawyers Alliance. There are some interesting talks going on as well which I'll attend on a selective basis. Great networking opportunity and hopefully meet up with some people I was unable to catch during my last trip. Not sure if I will have the time to go to Scrappingville tho and I bet I'll shop despite my endeavours not to *angel halo appears*

Oh abt yesterday's date with H, we watched War: Rogue Assassin. Not recommended. Should have stayed home to watch dvd...sungkai buffet tonight with the office then I gotta decide between coffee with the girls (again for the 3rd time in 3 days) or scrapbooking...Hmm...

No comments: