Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wedding stuff

While I'm counting down my 9 days (wohoo!) to Jakarta and trying to clear my huge workload in the meantime (boo!! Hiss!!), I forgot to post that H and I have bought our tickets to KL for this coming Dec.


and staying here...


I have yet to email the studios we want to visit to check if they are open or Optimax for my 3 month check up for that matter. Opps! I visited Touch Wedding last time I was there and me and my 2 lovely & patient companions fell in love with 3 of the dresses I tried on...ok so i was the most keen on the peach one! So this time around, I hope to check out:-

1) Posh Wedding, who did my friend's photos recently and I absolutely loved them but I'm not so sure about their dresses
2) Wedding Couture which looks quite nice
3) Vogue Collection which was recommended by a few friends

I thought of seeing Love Vision but it is the same group as Touch so I thought it was best to narrow it down to 3 as our time there is quite limited and bearing in mind that most shops are not open on 25th Dec. I've arranged for a surprise for H from this lady for X'mas. Hope my order is ok!

Now I totally forgot about this until I was updating my friend on what wedding preps I've done so far....keke...u'll never guess....WEDDING RINGS!! Haha....hopefully we can find a nice pair that we both agree on otherwise maybe in another trip. We still have to go to BKK for the groom and bestman's suit and another trip to KL for the taking of the wedding pics. While we're shopping for the rings I can check out jewellery and accessories for the wedding too *clap clap* [H is so not going to enjoy this]. My brother said the 6mm Tiffany platinum band in KL is about RM6000 which is rather cheap for Tiffany's so might have a look at that!

Erm yea, that's mainly our KL trip agenda other than friends we can meet or squeeze in between and lots of eating of course...oh yah and my eye appointment :p

1 comment:

Edleen said...

Jessie, All The Best with the Wedding Plans and looks like it'll be such a blast!

have a Super Time :)