Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Groovie Book Cover Challenge

Ed PM-ed me a while back asking if I would like to join in a new challenge she was setting up on the Groovie Scraps Cafe forum. I thought it sounded like quite a fun challenge so I agreed. She then gave me this book cover to use to create my own interpretation of...


And here is the finished product. I didnt have action shots on hand with me otherwise that would have been great. I tried to go for a more shabby chic look here with all the Webster's Pages paper (yes I finally used them!) and white paint. Just got my cover for next month! Cant wait!! TFL!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Vivs said...

mammamiaa! gorgeous page panda! love how you make use the PP and cut outs! welcome back! heheh

Edleen said...

Jessie, glad you're a Groovie Cover Girl! :) that's a nice take on the book cover. can't wait for more cover challenges :)

have a splendid week!