Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Miss Bimbo Ting8191

Today I noticed that I am on Day 69 of this game and I havent blogged about it so I thought I'd do so now. Thanks to a certain lady, I have kinda got hooked on this game.



Its kinda like an online Barbie-Tamagotchi thing. Sad? Maybe for some la but who cares. I get to shop virtually and I now know how to play Sudoku and Mastermind cos I have to play it everyday to earn my bimbo money and IQ as well as bimbo attitude. After u start, u kinda dont want her to get ill and die so you just keep playing and there are goals for every level. The only disappointing thing about these challenges that you have to do is that you dont get to see the b***h fights. Oh she has a boyfriend that gives her money (always a good thing) and jobs that pay more as ur bimbo gets smarter. They have all the other stuff like gym, library, therapy, boob jobs, make up, hair, etc......money is the catch so you learn to try and save and organise your earnings. Oh you have to feed and clothe her too la...

Sad? Well, I havent played Barbie for like 20 years so its my little reverie into my virtual childhood! So those who are interested can check it out here.

No comments: