Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I wanna make cupcakes!!

My pregnant friend K and I have been hormonal (though she's pregnant so she has more of an excuse) and talking too much about hobbies and what we wanna do. I've been on a cupcake search for a while...I wanna make some...but I need pretty pictures...sigh. I was totally lazy last night and slept 12 hours!! At least it cleared up my impending sore throat. No rest for my wicked tummy tonight as I head to my 2nd open house of the day after work....but I'm getting distracted here. I found this lady's blog and was completely blown away by what she could do so I've emailed to ask her if she can make me a little surprise x'mas thingy for H (though he doesnt really like sweet stuff). Then while researching for cupcakes, I found this. I think I've found my little online recipe book for now until Mr T so kindly buys the 500 Cupcakes book I showed his wife. Wohoo!!

2 comments:

jaz lee said...

thx pandachu for your words fo comfort.im doin ok.swimming ard till things are beta.thx for dropping by and hey yr WP LO is FABULOUS!!! i hope my work continue to be a blessing.thank you once again;)btw,i want cupcakes too lol!

{ Yu'er } said...

don't forget to let me try one of those yummy ones. Regarding on the diamond shape I made, I just did aka aka guessing...