Sunday, October 12, 2008

Grand Mercure

Ok so I still have not made dem cupcakes with H leaving for Japan for a few days on business *sniff sniff*....we have just been vegging infront of the tv lots. Oh yah and my facial lady has commented I have put on weight so I really really really need to start exercising....sigh.

The countdown to Jakarta has started and as I drool at what Lee and the others got up to here, I thought I'd just make some of the rest of you drool at the lovely hotel Dr A and I will be staying in Jogja :p

Grand Mercure Yogyakatra


We've saved on hotels in Jakarta so Dr A and I are splurging in Jogja. Its not the most expensive but it was the nicest and most reasonable. I thought of a really nice wooden spa type hotel but the prices were astronomical!!

I wanna go on holiday now!!

1 comment:

CL said...

I heard it's really nice there... I mean Jogja....
Don't worry you're not the only one who has! Blame it on Raya hehe...