Sunday, October 19, 2008

3 days and counting....

I've had so many aspirations to scrap....materials all bought....so far....only an LO to show for it...n a couple of cards...sigh....Tonight, I will do at least one project. Lets not be too ambitious. After all, I gotta go present shopping and tomorrow night I start off pilates with V. I've been wondering whether to start it for a while and now that she told me she is teaching, it seems there is no time like the present.

H has come back from Japan...a trip which could have been more enjoyable with my company (perasaan!!)...keke. He din buy me anything....hmpf! Apparently din get a chance to shop....*sulk* Nevermind, he's back! *hugs*

Dr A has been raving that she wants to visit this miniature park in Indonesia for a while. I've been trying to look it up. It basically shows Indonesia in all its splendour in one place (in miniature! The pics of Indonesian pavillions did not attract me as much as this miniature castle inspired by Suharto's visit to Disneyland...huhu...Its got a bird park nearby too.



I'm just thankful we're not visiting Komodo Island cos I dont like 'em lizards! *shudder*

Shopping is (definitely) on the agenda in Jakarta but I kinda went to visit my cousin's shop after I got the sms of their new goodies and bought a new dress *guilty look*........and 2 pairs of earrings.....and 2 tops.....and a skirt....

In my defence, they're really good quality and classic and will last me ages and MAYBE I will save them for CNY :p

1 comment:

Lee said...

Have a good trip Jess!! Looking forward to your posts..