Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prelude


Mummy's birthday was on 21st October. She is finally half a century old. We thought after many outings to Japanese, we would go for Korean (especially with my mum's current obsession with Korean drama) but my siblings were kinda disappointed with the food and that waitress is useless. As they close at 9.30pm, we didnt take pictures at the place. Jer and I bought her a gorgeous bouquet from Wilyn arranged in a lovely basket, a cake from Bakerlyn and I got her two tops. EJ got my mum a chocolate diary free cake and H bought her dark chocolates...she loves chocolates...her two future son-in-laws have scored brownie points this time around! Sorry the chocolate stuff was devoured before a good pic could be taken!

I finally got some scrapping mojo back just before I'm about to leave for Indonesia. Havent been this happy with an LO for quite a while. Thing is I cant show it to you all yet cos its for the next Groovie Book Cover Challenge so all I can offer you is a sneak peek....dont u just love that shiny butterfly lace CS?

Photobucket

Pre departure drinks with the girlfriends was cancelled due to the heavy rain which has been pouring for about 6 hours each day for the past couple of days. Hope the rest of you have a great week ahead. Take care and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Renoa said...

Seems delicious!!
Can't wait to see this.. yes yes the butterfly lace is certainly beautiful!

Edleen said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom :)

have a great week ahead Jessie!