Sunday, May 11, 2008

Toot!

Last night and this morning was HAPPY MAIL time for me. I went to the postbox last night and collected 4 ATC's for the swap at SnC. This morning in my office, I received a RAK from CK in conjunction with NSD and the lovely part is that I hardly know her!! June also sent me my LO for our SK swap, details below, together with a RAK. The generousity of all ur ladies really touches me *sniff sniff* Photos coming soon (Jazz, I think I finally figured out where I put my camera. U wont believe it wen I tell u!)

I MUST make lots of THANK U cards tonight....seriously I'm so behind!!

I've long been an admirer of Aussie Scrap Source and their gorgeous papers. I happened to stumble on their blog earlier and want to share it with u all. There are some absolutely beautiful LO's on show there...I might even ask my sis to bring back some of their papers from Oz! Not all the LO's are from their papers but I love what they've done anyway.

I did this LO for a swap at SK Forum and also entered it for a friendly challenge at Groovie Cafe to do my first 6x12 LO. I just saw that it was picked as LO of the week starting last Fri at Groovie Cafe. Apparently the news was posted on 9th May but the blur sotong in me only saw it today...keke...
Photobucket

Btw, I have to give a big shout out to all the supportive people including u blog lurkers who visit my blog and leave wonderful comments. Someone thought I was not taking part in a challenge this week and messaged me to make sure I join..lol. Btw M, I'm very touched by your support and belief in my capabilities as a scrapper and I hope I can live up to ur expectations. *Hugs*

1 comment:

Edleen said...

that's a really Beautiful 6x12 LO Jessie :) hope you'll do more of that size ;)

awesome isn't it to make new scrapper friends and receiving RAKs.

hope your 1st trial went well and enjoy the week ahead! :)