Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Phew got my mojo back!

If I continue scrapping like this, I should have no problems completing all my deadlines and more before I fly off end of this month :)

An LO for Jazz's challenge up at SnC using BG papers and our old photos involving our mothers :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

An altered set of little drawers that look a bit too pretty to be hiding in my scrap space in the basement :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*big thank u to Jazz for the very very coveted Tinkering Ink PP she RAK-ed me last nite*BIG HUGS!!

Made a few cards for the Sichuan Earthquake Charity...
Photobucket

...and some fellow scrappers...
Photobucket

and one for my darling...
Photobucket

OK now to do the Artz De Scrap challenge, SnC Mod's Challenge and my SIC LO for next month...sorry for the picture-ful post...

Btw, if u wan to see our creations from Saturday's crop at Scrapbook Delights, one of the scrappers has done a little "report" on her blog here. Some amazing talent coming from the scrappers that day. Everyone was a winner!!

4 comments:

jaz lee said...

YES i can see the mojo is bk jessie! and oh how i love the pretty drawer! and a great take for jazz's challenge!great cutout!

Chowchow said...

Guess you are out of the rut already Jessie!!! Well done... Love all your new creations..

June said...

your cards are totally gorgeous !!
-June

Scrapper-holic said...

Love the drawer and the cards!!