Sunday, May 4, 2008

March SOMO Kit

I've been itching to use the March SOMO kit since I received it but as u understand, its so precious, I need to be sure I make an LO that I really like so here are my two attempts at the kit.....

Used one for a challenge where I had to scrap a B&W or Sepia photo...
Photobucket

And another which had to incorporate a quote. I chose "We do not remember days, we remember moments"
Photobucket

I know I'm not supposed to SB shop anymore but SC had this paper sale of 40% off on NSD n I couldnt resist. They had new BG, CI and SEI papers in....sigh....of course I ended up buying other stuff to...sigh. But I'm happy I got Lia her MU Punch!! Yay!! A Singaporean scrapper is visiting in a few days....so exciting!!

In the meantime I think i'm going to give SB shopping a break. I heard some scrappers have agreed not to do any SB shopping this month n to produce at least 10 LO's with their current stash...what a great idea!! Gals, if u read this, I totally support u!! WTG!!

4 comments:

Edleen said...

cool and colourful LOs there Jessie! :)

have a great week ahead!

Stine66 said...

great work - both of them.

Pearl said...

hey Jess !

Great layouts these ! i hear you there about reserving certain stash for certain special things to scrap ! LOL !

Also I just discovered that it's still cheaper to shop US online even after retail discounts here ! hey ho !

I just bought 8 Cuttlebug embossing folders to maximise the shipping which only cost US$10.45 ! It arrived within 7 days of them mailing it & so after shipping per folder is about 40% off the retail LSS px here ! go figure ! I always knew I was paying too much here ! & think it's a high price to pay for instant gratification - after all we do have tonnes of stash already ! haha !

yes do check out www.busybeescrapbooking.com for the Cuttlebug stuff.

ttfn, Pearl

feli said...

love your layouts jessie! you've done great with the kit! :)