Friday, May 2, 2008

SK Ultimate Scrapper

I'm flying for that title along with other wonderfully talented ladies (with much better internet connection) and its nerve racking i tell ya!! Its my first online active crop/competition and its got me on my toes 24/7. I even had trouble sleeping cos I couldnt stop thinking of ideas on what to do for my LO's....
Challenge #1 was to create an LO about ourselves without any photos
Challenge #2 was to create a 2 page LO with 10 photos and something in sequence i.e. months, numbers, years, alphabets, etc
Now I have to do a mini album for Challenge #3....yikes!!

BUT right now I'm jus going to pop by Shabby Chic to pick up something for Lia before I rush home to finish my next challenge....anyone want to cheer us on? Check out the forum here!

1 comment:

Chowchow said...

At least you made it thru round 3 Panda... Loved your album - it was very nicely scrapped. I must have missed it when I was there... Sob - no more shopping for me for sb stash for 1 month... This is going to be such a long month.....