Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tagged!

Ruey has tagged me and since I didnt do the last one I think I should do this one....6 unimportant facts about me.....


1. I must hug something when I sleep, whether its a pillow, teddy or H...it helps. I think I fostered this habit since I was a kid.
2. I love dark chocolate and the best part is that its healthier than all the other chocolates!
3. I am currently trying to visit one new place a year hence my great travel plans this year (that is making me very broke)
4. My favourite colour used to be blue but now I think its red. But at the end of the day, it does depend on what an item is when I go for the colour iykwim
5. I prefer being warm to cold. One of my best moments was lying by the poolside in KK getting tanned then jumping into the pool to cool off with a couple of laps then back on the deck chair again till it gets too warm etc.
6. I can do cute cartoony voices. My sister finds it amusing. I dont really share it cos its kinda childish *blush*

Now I think I'll tag Pearl, Jasmine, WS, Lee Ming, Vivs and Alin :)

2 comments:

WS said...

I prefer warm to cold and I can do cartoonish voice too! :D

Edleen said...

i'd like to hear your cartoony voice next time we meet OK! :D

love your altered mini drawer and hope you'll have a Fab Friday!