Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Snowed Under!!

...with work that is. Sha is away till next week and i actually texted her yday to come back!! LOL! Now that she's not here my table is the only end of the conveyer belt from the bosses rooms and its not funny. Though I was given a sign last night when I was working late. Electricity to the whole block went off at 8pm. I had to pack up n leave eventho I still had so much to do!!

I also had to send of dear DD, my former dance teacher who has been around the last 10 days 'torturing' people with his workshops. Gosh he makes us laugh so much, we're so going to miss him. Dont know when he will be back again. *sniff sniff*


Oh I received my April SOMO kit....such soothing colours in line with the new 7 gypsies paper...sigh....wonder when I can start on it with my current workload. I'm also meeting a special guest from Singapore tomorrow and heading to the Miri Jazz Festival this weekend. Yay!!

Btw, I sort of cleared up my paper stash last week and I wanna give some stuff away so stay tuned here and u might be one of the lucky ones!

1 comment:

Vivs said...

oh jess..thats so generous of U..will sure awaits for 'em patiently teehee ;)