Tuesday, May 27, 2008

No SB Shopping!

I'm thinking of extending this thru to June except for my Cuttlebug and must have MM Noteworthy II purchases I think. No more impulse buys anyway :D

Anyone wants to RAK me? LOL! Kidding! I hav so much stash to use up still!!

Oh I want the X'acto cutting knife too as I love detail cutting despite my fingers hurting after :) Especially for cutting like this.....haha. This is the LO I did for Mac at our photo swap challenge at Jazz's place a week n a bit ago :) My hats off to Mich for cutting out the whole PP of the blue flower. I was tired after only this!! (maybe cos she has the X-acto knife...keke)

*Pic taken from Mac's site*

2 comments:

Chowchow said...

Hey - you did a pretty good job of cutting the pp - what are you talking about. One thing you must know about me - I love details - even if it hurts me - I will still finish it once I realise that its worth it.

Love your lo. I am sure there are plenty of yummy los to come!!!

Jennie (Jenn) said...

beautiful job!!! loves the details!! :)