Thursday, May 15, 2008

Its......American Idol!

I think David Cook is the better of the Davids in that he is original and has managed to make so many songs his own but I just cant get over this performance...



I agree that he a prodigy...he knows his range and doesnt try to push too hard. Nevertheless, I think they both are already winners no matter who wins next week :)

Oh and did anyone watch ANTM this year? I didnt really follow it as future MIL is usually watching the tube at the time but I did manage to catch the final to watch this lady win...


I'm still currently trying to catch up with H on watching Entourage, Prisonbreak and House....if only there were more hours in the day *sigh*

1 comment:

Foodie said...

i watched that ANTM cycle awhile ago and i can't remember who the runner up was but i think i preferred her to the winner.. hehe and i suggest watching Gossip Girl.. (Even though u will need even MORE hours in the day) i love it! it may be abit immature for your liking though :P ok, that's my 2 cents worth hehe