Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Travel Log

I've been meaning to put this up for a while to record my travels for the last couple of years. Its not much but I thought I'd better record it before I forget (I already had to check my passport)

2003 - Melbourne (I was still studying in UK), Monte Carlo & Nice
2004 - Singapore, London (went back to be called to the Bar)
2005 - Singapore
2006 - KK, Singapore, China, Vietnam
2007 - Singapore, KK (2x), Bangkok, KL (3x)
2008 - KK

Scheduled for 2008 - Singapore, KK, London, Oxford, Prague, Paris, Cambodia (Siam Reap), Australia/Hong Kong, KL (maybe for LASIK)

Let's not count the weekend trips across the border to Miri or Kuala Lurah...haha. Note how my number of trips increase as my salary increases every year...lol. Esp this year cos I've paid off my car.

I'm also currently trying to visit somewhere I havent been before every year. It started in 2006 with Vietnam and China. Last year it was Bangkok. This year it will be Prague and Cambodia *fingers crossed*

So, any Singaporeans reading this...see u in Singapore this weekend!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jessie, woohoo cant wait to meet up with you! do give me a call when you are here.:)
you still have my cellphone numbers?

Mescrap said...

Wow !
What a long list to travel this year.
Have a safe journey.