Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm all scrapped up!

I almost forgot to tell u gals, I also won a RAK from SnC for Best Effort along with Yati for last month's DT Challenge...

I scrapped 2 LO's last night. As usual one that took me ages and made me feel like doing a simple LO after but they're both nice lah!...well, I think anyway...I havent taken a pic of them cos I was running around during daylight today doing my trial all day then sorting out law society and office stuff for the rest of daylight. Hmpf!!

Oh, I havent shown u what I did to the Law Society invitations. I printed them out all plain with the words and the logo...but U know la, kepo scrapping leagle beagle couldnt let the invitations go out all plain so here's what I added:-
embossing...

embossing n stamping


Simple only la! Dun get paid for this n it involves my precious scrapping supplies...kekeke

2 comments:

Scrapper-holic said...

Hey what a great idea and i think the invites look fab with all the swirls!!

I know i've said that i'm not able to go that nite but how i'd love to see what u did up close and personal!!

Chowchow said...

WOW!!! Hope them lawyers better appreciate your efforts!!!