Sunday, April 27, 2008

No electricity or no water

Somehow H's house is no stranger to water/electricity cuts and last weekend there was no electricity for over 24 HOURS!! I was ok sleeping with no air-con but H could not sleep at all cos he has polar bear genes or something and needs the cold. Fortunately for him, electricity was back on by last night but I was already enjoying the comforts of the A/C back home by Sunday afternoon...keke.

I had a great time catching up with some of the gals and one of our ex classmates last Thur...i was supposed to only be with them for an hour then move on to a bday dinner but stayed on and didnt go for the bday till 10.30pm...opps!!

Friday saw me stuffing myself with the Sheraton seafood buffet...mmm....havent eaten so much in a LONG time!! Despite this I still didnt make my way to the gym over the weekend...LOL!!

Saturday's GHK Annual Dinner was really entertaining as they brought in this Singaporean lady who was quite a performer!! Shame the food was so slow and service not at its best. H was even drunk enough to take a pose-y picture together though it now means I have to bug him to get it off the official photographer. He knows everytime I get a good pic of us, I HAVE to scrap it!! LOL!!

Sunday was just absolutely lazy and for want of nothing to do while H went to play snooker with the boys, I got my nails done, indulged in Fun Donuts and read my chick lit and of course....zzz......its back to work now on a Monday...sighs...

All my good intentions of scrapping LOTS at the weekend went to mush with no electricity at H's but here is an LO I did for Create last week. We're supposed to reduce, reuse, recycle so I used a paper doiley from the bottom of my cuppa at my usual hangout one day and cut outs from a pizza box some of my scrapping goodies come in for the title. This LO documents a moment in our trip in KK where my "finger-happy" friend who was on a high of watching Korean drama series non-stop couldnt stop doing the "peace" cutsey pose all throughout the holiday. Looking at the sequence of photos where she went from 4 fingers to 2 to none still cracks us up!!

2 comments:

Edleen said...

sounds like you had a fun weekend! that's a sweet layout you did :)

have a great week Jessie!

jaz lee said...

hey pandachu,thx for faithfully leaving some love in my blog.yes,the next time we meet it has to be ore than 5mins!LOL!farny u!so much to catch up with you,looks like gotta use the email now!do u know renoa cumin to spore?*wink*...