Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May Day!!

I feel like scrapping this lunch time....i dont know why the sudden urge....the other day I even took over H's bedroom floor (when he was out playing basketball) to scrap on the floor while watching (or rather listening) to American Idol...but I cleared up before he came home!!

I'm bored...I have lots of work to do in the office but I'm bored. I dunno y it feels like its Friday. On another note, I met up with DD my old dance teaacher yesterday! He is in Brunei for 10 days so I treated him to some Sheraton yummy food last night and should see him again tomorrow. He is aghast that I've stopped dancing....kekeke...

I've been blog hopping...as us mad scrappers do....especially during the beginning of the month when new challenges n announcements come up....a few things struck me and its something that I've discussed with a fellow scrapper before. We all scrap for preserving memories, the love of the craft (shopping), making scrapping friends etc. It is nice to get recognised once in a while n get yummy stuff in return for our creativity and efforts but its sad to see some people turn it into a competition. Personal feelings and politics come into the picture and sour what is a lovely hobby (and obsession). I'm glad to know that this doesnt happen in Brunei and I hope it never does. There are so many new scrappers out there and no matter how 'advanced' we are, we should always try to help promote n support this craft and not sully it with personal feelings or ambitions.

Anyway, that was my 2 cents worth...here is a little table decor I made for a friend. Her name is Winnie hence the "W".

2 comments:

Chowchow said...

Ooohhhh..... Lovely pressie...

Anonymous said...

Great stuff............